|Tossing the Bouquet|
|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Written by||Dean Batali|
|Directed by||Rich Newey|
How to Make a Middleton Quilt
The Heart of Middleton: Part 1
Cassie and Sam's wedding is just days away, but that doesn't stop Cassie from a little magic meddling to help her friends. Sam adjusts to the difference between his quiet home and the bustling B&B when he begins moving into Grey House. Grace and Nick prepare their wedding toasts and compete to see who can write the best one. Meanwhile, Abigail gets more than she bargains for when she joins the city council, only to find Martha unexpectedly removed from office. On her wedding day, Cassie hatches the type of magical plan that only she could create.
- Rhys Matthew Bond as Nick Radford
- Catherine Disher as Mayor Martha Tinsdale
- Sarah Power as Abigail Pershing
- Kylee Evans as Stephanie Borden
- Peter MacNeill as George O'Hanrahan
- Kate Corbett as Eve
- Sebastian Pigott as Phil Sturgis
- Seann Gallagher as Liam
- Randal Edwards as Jarod
- Carlos Pinder as Supervisor
- Liam MacDonald as Dominic
- Cody Black as Gavin
- Paul De La Rosa as Homeowner
- Trenna Keating as Realtor
- Keilah Griffiths as Server
- Sebastian MacLean as Marine Leader
- Laura Siracusa as Wedding Guest
Notes and Trivia
- Cassie and Sam give their wedding day away to a young woman, and her recently deployed fiance, who wouldn't have been able to get married for months or even years.
- Cassie decides that Halloween is the perfect date for her and Sam's wedding.
- Martha is abruptly removed from office after learning she isn't a resident of Middleton, and the duty of Mayor is bestowed onto Abigail Pershing.